More about PlayNJ
PlayNJ has a simple focus: to promote and support the legal market for online casino gaming, online poker, and online sports betting in New Jersey.
Our goals include:
- Educating consumers on the benefits of play at legal, regulated online gambling sites versus play at offshore, unlicensed sites.
- Providing an informational resource for consumers and media interested in learning more about regulated online gambling in New Jersey.
- Countering inaccurate portrayals of NJ’s regulated online gambling industry in the mainstream media and on social media.
We are an independently owned and operated commercial organization and not directly affiliated with any one New Jersey casino.
Bill Gelman – Bill is a lifelong resident of New Jersey and a fan of Atlantic City and its casinos. Based just outside Philadelphia, Bill knows almost everyone in the NJ gambling industry. He covers everything from casino openings and expansions to the burgeoning online gambling industry and sports betting.
Martin Derbyshire – In his over 10 years covering the US online poker, legal NJ online gambling, and land-based casino industries, Martin has worn the hats of award-winning journalist and video and film producer. He has logged countless miles reporting on the world of high stakes gambling.
Kim Yuhl – Kim is a freelance writer and blogger who writes about poker culture and the online gambling industry. A part-time member of the poker media since 2013, Kim tackles the nitty gritty details of the expanding NJ online gambling market.
Grant Lucas – A longtime sportswriter and journalist, Grant covers the world of legalized New Jersey sports betting – both online and in retail. He has written for several publications and newspapers throughout his career.
Bart Shirley – Bart is a writer and poker player from Houston, Texas. A former teacher, Bart writes about the NJ online casino industry and US online poker. He also covers the burgeoning legal sports betting market in New Jersey.
[contact-form-7 id=”906″ title=”Contact form 1″]
11700 W. Charleston BLVD #170 – 520
Las Vegas, NV 89135
Our funding comes via advertising relationships with NJ’s regulated online operators. In some cases, when you visit a regulated online casino or poker site via the links available on PlayNJ.com, we may receive financial compensation from the casino or poker site. We may also sell advertising space to various partners.
Our policy regarding advertisers is simple:
- Advertisers have no say over the content on PlayNJ.com.
- Advertisers cannot “buy” a better review on PlayNJ.com. Our reviewers are completely independent of the ad sales side.
- Our goal, first and foremost, is to provide credible, objective information about the regulated online casino options in New Jersey. We believe that this goal naturally produces the best situation for casino consumers and operators, and therefore for us as a business.
- Any paid advertisements on PlayNJ will be clearly marked as such or appear in a format (such as banner ads) that are widely understood to be advertisements.
As Seen In